NAVBARIMAGE

Pages

Saturday, 31 October 2015

Goals for the rest of 2015


Yes, it might be the last day of October. Yes, there might only be two months left of this year. But in my mind, that is still plenty of time to make and achieve a few goals for 2015. I don't want to waste these next two months by keeping my goals until the start of the new year - I want to start working towards them right away.

Continue preparing healthier home-cooked meals
This is something that I've been trying to do a lot more this year - it's a lot easier now that I'm back at university where I'm completely in charge of my own diet. I've never been the biggest eater of red meat so that's basically been cut out completely. Similarly, I rarely eat chicken - I've almost become a pescatarian without really realising it! I've been eating a lot of fish recently and I want to keep this up. I also want to increase how much fruit and vegetables I eat per day - it drives me bananas when I don't get my 5-a-day (hehe so punny).

Get back on the skincare wagon
I've been really really naughty recently and I haven't been sticking to my night time skincare routine at all. Being in a new relationship I feel a bit awkward getting out all of my "lotions and potions" before bed so I've just been using either micellar water or makeup wipes and then a bit of moisturiser, and my skin is definitely suffering as a result. I'm going to post my night time skincare routine next week (so keep an eye out) and so hopefully posting that will give me the motivation to get back into my proper routine!


Save money every month
Last year I kept a detailed record of everything that I was spending my money on and I always had more than enough to get me through each month. This year I haven't been doing that at all, and I have definitely been living outwith my means. I really want to start budgeting again - especially with Christmas coming up!

Achieve good exam results
I've got my first term exams coming up in December and I really want to do well in them. In these exams last year I got AAAB and so I really want to try to match those results! I don't know that I will, seeing as the difficulty has really increased this year, but it's a good goal to have!
 

Continue blogging twice weekly
I like to think that this is me back into blogging! I've been really good at posting recently and every post has gone up on the planned days (Wednesdays and Saturdays). I want to continue this for the rest of the year - even into exam time, I'll hopefully have posts scheduled.


What's one goal you have for 2015?