NAVBARIMAGE

Pages

Wednesday, 3 June 2015

A song that makes me happy

All Star - "Smash Mouth"



I knew that this song would be included at some point as it is one of my favourites. Listening to it cheers me up and takes me back to the first time I heard it when I watched Shrek for the first time.

My favourite part of the song is the first verse which goes: "I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed // She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb // In the shape of an "L" on her forehead". I always act that part out when I sing it. I have also used "ain't the sharpest tool in the shed" as an insult before which was, as you can imagine, well received. haha

After writing this post, I really want to watch Shrek! It's been far far too long since I visited the kingdom of far far away.